Monday, March 3, 2008

New Jersey Breast Augmentation Doctor, Dr. Paul Parker


New Jersey breast augmentation doctor, Dr. Paul Parker, brings 20 years of surgical experience to each of his patients at his Paramus practice. Dr. Parker provides breast surgeries, including augmentations and post-cancer reconstruction.

More on Dr. Parker's breast augmentation surgeries:

* Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery
* One of Consumer's Research Council of America's Top Surgeon
* Offers breast augmentations, lifts, reductions and reconstructions
* Saline and silicone gel implants available
* Incisions made in armpit, around areola, or under breast
* Implant placed behind or in front of chest muscle
* Choice of shape, size and texture of implant
* Patients given sizing and shaping session
* Dissolving sutures used to close incisions
* Medical tissue glue helps speed wound healing

Patient Response:

"I wanted to express how happy I am with my surgery. I was hesitant about having the surgery, but you put me at ease. It is wonderful dealing with such a great doctor and your staff. Thank you again for giving me back my confidence 100%."

When you choose Dr. Parker, you are choosing a doctor with a long history of responsible professional care.

Photo courtesy Dr. Parker

No comments: